The MyPlan assessment system is a web based career exploration program available to all current UTPB students/ grads and is accessible from any computer, on or off campus. To gain access to the assessments, users will need to register on the website and create a free account. On the second page of the registration process, you will be required to input UTPB’s license code. After the registration is complete, you will have access to the assessments.
To use the MyPlan career system, proceed as follows:
1. Request the license code from the UTPB Career Services department at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, you must include your name, major, student ID and classification. If you are an alumni, you must note your name, year you graduated and major.
2. Allow at least two days for a response.
4. Click on the “create free account” link
5. Create your own user name and password. Also enter a valid email address and supply other biographical information as required.
7. On the second page you will be required to enter the license code provided by your career center. Once you have fully registered, you may begin using the program.
8. If you have questions, please contact the UTPB Career Center at 432-552-2633.