Newsletter Volume 3 Issue 4
- How UTPB arts and sciences students became proficient in business practices
- How a “Rooster” flew the coop and landed on UTPB’s campus
- How chemistry students got a sneak peak at careers in crime lab analysis
- What beginning salaries are for ECISD teachers and the demand for new educators
- Which student worker jobs are currently open on campus
- Which Career Center seminars are available for the spring 2017 semester
- How Anglela Ogbajle, Kosi Arinze, Caitlin McIntire, Victoria Rivero and Wei Yu are on track to win their share of $2250 in cash and prizes.