1. Check Skyward for weekly grades.
2. Check emails, facebook, google classroom for information on projects and assignments.
3. Email teachers with questions and concerns.
4. Please make sure your student is in dress code each day.
5. Science Fair:
- Grades 3-4 will be working in class on projects with groups.
- Grades 5-8 will be required to do an individual project with the majority of the experiment done at
Please email your child’s Science teacher for more information.
December 1, 2016- Little Loud STEM Choir Concert
December 1, 2016- TSI testing Parent Meeting (grades 6-8)
Location: Multipurpose Room on UTPB campus
2nd floor of the Mesa Building room 2130
December 2, 2016- Picture Retakes
December 9, 2016- TSI testing for grade 6-8 (during the school day)
December 12-16, 2016- DI Candy Gram sales ($1 ea. for candy cane and note to a friend)
December 19-30, 2016- Winter Break, No School
January 2, 2017- Return to School
January 5, 2017- STEM Science Fair grades 3-8.
January 13, 2017- TSI testing grades 6-8
January 16, 2017- Martin Luther King Day, No School
- All shirts must be STEM shirts.
- Jackets must be STEM jackets or solid STEM color jackets
- Any style pants or shorts are acceptable as long they are long enough. Fingertip length shorts.