Starting Monday, September 18th, the STEM Academy will implement a School Breakfast Program. This program is available to all students every morning and will be served from the large multipurpose room. The price for breakfast will be $1.00 each morning and will consist of items such as breakfast bars, fruit, milk and juice. Your child can eat breakfast every morning or occasionally, no registration is needed. In the attachment provided, you will find information on funding your child’s breakfast account and commonly asked questions.
School breakfast will give your child a healthy start to the day. We all know that hungry children have a more difficult time doing their best work. This is why we encourage all students to energize their school day by eating breakfast. Thank you for helping us to make sure that all of our students start the school day alert, well fed, and ready to learn.
UTPB STEM Academy School Breakfast Policy
1. Check Skyward for weekly grades.
2. Check emails, facebook, google classroom for information on projects and assignments.
3. Email teachers with questions and concerns.
4. Please make sure your student is in dress code each day.
5. Phones at school - students are allowed to have phones at school, however, they need to go in their backpacks during class.
- All shirts must be STEM shirts.
- Jackets must be STEM jackets or solid STEM color jackets
- Any style pants or shorts are acceptable as long they are long enough. Fingertip length shorts.