Skip to main content

Electronic Application  - ApplyTexas Website (Former Students: Undergraduate and Graduate)

Students who have previously attended UT Permian Basin but have not been enrolled in the immediate past two semesters, must reapply. Those students who have enrolled in another college or university since attending U.T. Permian Basin must submit official transcripts of all work completed.

Students who have not attended U.T. Permian Basin for five years or more, in addition to reapplying, must submit transcripts from EVERY institution previously attended, except U.T. Permian Basin.

Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination requirement - Must show evidence of having received the Bacterial Meningitis vaccination or qualified exemption. (Students who are 22 years of age or older or planning to take online courses only (no campus based courses) are exempt.)