The following penalties may be assessed by the Dean or by the Hearing Officer after a hearing in accordance with the procedures specified immediately above:
- 3.1.1 Admonition.
- 3.1.2 Warning probation.
- 3.1.3 Disciplinary probation.
- 3.1.4 Withholding of grades, official transcript, and/or degree.
- 3.1.5 Bar against readmission.
- 3.1.6 Restitution or reimbursement for damage to or misappropriation of institutional or U. T. System property.
- 3.1.7 Deferred suspension.
- 3.1.8 Suspension of rights and privileges, including participation in athletic or extracurricular activities.
- 3.1.9 Failing grade for an examination or assignment or for a course and/or cancellation of all or any portion of prior course credit.
- 3.1.10 Denial of degree.
- 3.1.11 Suspension from the institution for a specified period of time.
- 3.1.12 Expulsion (permanent separation from the institution).
- 3.1.13 Revocation of degree and withdrawal of diploma.
- 3.1.14 Other penalty as deemed appropriate under the circumstances.
If a student is found responsible for the illegal use, possession, and/or sale of a drug or narcotic on campus, the recommended sanction shall be suspension from the institution for a specified period of time and/or suspension of rights and privileges.