Skip to main content



All student worker positions are posted through College Central Network.  If you are interested in a job on campus please contact that Career Center 552-2633.   You will have to fill out an application in College Central Network and complete a UTPB work study application.  Both can be done through Career Services. 



You may apply for these positions and more at the following Web address:

Work Study Application