Services Covered ...
Financial Literacy at UTPB includes free services through the following:
- Private One-on-one sessions
- In-class presentations through Freshman Seminars
- Online Services with Online tools and links to materials
- Student or alumni led discussions through monthly luncheon seminars
- Seminars - Tuesdays Treasure Talks
- Held in the Multi-Purpose Room #2130.
- Different topics twice a month, most months
- 12:30 pm to 1:15 pm
- Lunch provided.
- Prizes given away.
- Look for our posters around campus.
- Check out the campus calendar.
- Check in the UTPB planners.
Information for parents who want to know more about funding a students' education is also obtainable.