- Adventures in Education- College planning resources, financial aid information, career guidance, and money management tips to help families and students achieve goals
- AIE Calculators - Specific calculators to help with Loans, Loan Comparisons, Daily Interest, College Loans, Estimated Family Contribution, GPA Goal, Graduation Planning, Compare Working More vs. Borrowing, and Texas B-On-Time Loan GPA calculator
- America Saves - Campaign managed by the nonprofit Consumer Federation of America. It seeks to motivate, encourage, and support low- to moderate-income households to save money, reduce debt, and build wealth.
- Cashcourse - Updated articles, worksheets, calculators, quizzes, financial terms, and an interactive budget wizard tool
- Facebook: Financial Literacy-UTPB - Status updates keep UTPB students informed on scholarships, financial literacy on campus events and articles.
- fastweb! - Online resource in finding scholarships to help pay for college.
- Practical Money Skills - Recognized and awarded for its engaging tips, interactive games, and many other resources from Financial Literacy for Everyone program
- Saystudent - Smart student loan guides, tips to finding money for college, and free budgeting worksheets
- Scambusters - College student's guide to identity theft
- TG - Manage your students loans online
- The Mint - Fun Financial Literacy Interactive Activities for Kids, Tweens, Parents and Teachers
- What's My Score - Everything you need to know about your credit score
- Credit Card Insider - Q&A for students on credit issues
Many thanks for the following contributions:
http://www.college-scholarships.com/free_scholarship_searches.htm - This website lists and links to more than 60 NO-COST scholarship search sites! Provided by Dan Rosenfield, American Educational Guidance Center
https://www.netcredit.com/blog/beyond-personal-loans-and-credit-cards/ - "Economics Explained" provided by Sabrina and Jennifer, the coloradotutors.org, who found this webpage helpful during their tutoring of middle school students.
Documents (pdf format):