Skip to main content

Traveling with your class or organization?

If you are traveling with a class, professor, department, or Registered Student Organization you must complete the following travel packet and turn it into the appropriate office. Where you turn it in: 

  • Traveling with a class, or professor: the Academic department of the class or professor.
  • Traveling with a department: the University department sponsoring your travel.
  • Registered Student Organization: the Office of Student Life.
If you are a minor and traveling on University business or with your Organization, please have a parent or legal guardian sign this form in addition to the Travel Packet.