Thank you for your interest in teacher certification through the University of Texas of the Permian Basin. The College of Education of committed to producing high quality teacher candidates who are fully prepared to enter the ever-changing world of education.
- Application for Teacher Certification Program
- Areas of Certification
- Teacher Certification Catalog Description Elementary EC-Grade 6 (Generalist, Bilingual Generalist, ESL Generalist)
- Teacher Certification Catalog Description Middle School Grades 4-8 (Generalist, Bilingual Generalist, ESL Generalist)
- Teacher Certification Catalog Description Middle School (English Language Arts & Reading, Social Studies, Science, Mathematics, Mathematics and Science, Art, Physical Education, Special Education)
- Teacher Certification Description All-Level (Art, Physical Education, Special Education)
- Content Area Requirements
- Supplemental Certification
- Bilingual Education/ESL
- Course Listing
Already have a degree?
For information on Post-Baccalaureate certification contact Dr. Roy Hurst - firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals already holding a bachelor’s degree and desiring to become certified to teach may be eligible to enroll in the post-baccalaureate certification program. Post-baccalaureate students are required to pass the TExES in their content area prior to being admitted into internship.