The College of Business and Engineering is seeking private donations to enhance its education programs. Perhaps you are interested in enhancing the quality of the School in a special way. Specifically, the Dean is seeking funds directed for :
- Traditional or non-traditional business students
- MBA students
- Faculty development
- Funding for top named professors to come to UTPB
- School computer and technology lab
Currently the College of Business and Engineering is unnamed and a naming opportunity for an individual or organization choosing to make a legacy gift in the form of an endowment could allow the School to realize maximum potential and be a major factor in developing solutions for the world’s energy crisis.
Giving to support College of Business and Engineering students and program
- The UTPB Alumni Association Board of Directors encourages you to give to the University Annual Fund. For information about giving to this fund, contact Maribea Merritt at 432-552-2809 or Dean Price at 432-552-2212.
- You may designate a gift for the College of Business and Engineering