Assistant Professor of Petroleum Engineering
Fax: 432 552 2174
- Ph.D. Petroleum Engineering Missouri University of Science and Technology, May, 2013. Dissertation: Minimizing formation damage for preformed particle gels treatment in mature reservoirs.
- Master of Science, Engineering Management Missouri University of Science and Technology, May 2013.
- Production Engineering Certificate Missouri University, of Science and Technology, May 2013.
- Master of Science, Petroleum Engineering University of Miskolc in Hungary, June 2005. Thesis: Evaluation of productivity of oil vertical wells.
- B.Sc , Petroleum Engineering Bright Star University, in Braga, Libya, July 1999. Thesis: Study of the critical and perforation pressure around the wellbore.