Schedule of Events
Friday, March 1, 2012
3:30 pm -- 8:30 pm
- Check in at UT Permian Basin Gymnasium
- Set up exhibits at assigned spaces -- a copy of Summary or Abstract must be attached to each exhibit.
- After exhibits are set up, Science fair officials will carry out a "safety check." Prohibited items may be removed from exhibits.
Saturday, March 2, 2012
7:00 am -- 9:00 am
- Final set up for exhibits, by prior permission only.
9:00 am -- 9:30 am
- Pre-judging -- exhibit areas closed except for judges and PBRSF officials.
9:30 am -- 12:00 pm
- Judging -- all students must be present.
- Exhibit areas open only to student exhibitors, judges, and PBRSF officials.
12:00 pm -- 1:30 pm
- Lunch Break -- exhibits closed.
1:30 pm -- 2:30 pm
- Exhibit areas open for public viewing of exhibits -- all students should be present.
2:30 pm -- 4:00 pm
- Awards ceremony.
- Exhibit areas open only to media representatives and PBRSF officials.
4:00 pm -- 5:00 pm
- Take down and removal of all exhibits.
The Fair Director
Dr. Stephen Nelson
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org