Fall 2015 Graduation Information
Please make plans for the fall 2015 commencement ceremony to be held on Saturday December 19 at the Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center. The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center is located adjacent to the UTPB Center for Energy and Economic Diversification (CEED), midway between Midland and Odessa along State Highway 191and north of the Midland International Airport.
Students can apply to graduate beginning September 1. The last day to apply to graduate is October 16.
In order to be prepared for graduation, please keep these things in mind
- Participation in the ceremony requires you to climb several steps to the top of the stage. If you require special accommodations they can easily be arranged, please contact Margaret Boyd by August 3rd at 432-552-2637.
- If you are taking a course in the second eight weeks, your class will not be over until after the ceremony. You may still participate in the ceremony but the Registrar's Office will hold your diploma until all your grades are turned in.
- All students are required to wear the appropriate graduation regalia. If you have questions about your order please contact the bookstore at 552-0220.
- Please make sure your instructor knows you plan to graduate so that they get your grades turned in on time.
- If you are taking a course at another institution your diploma will be held until an official transcript from that institution is received.
Should you have any questions regarding the ceremony, please call the Registrar’s office (432) 552-2635. If you have questions regarding your academic eligibility, please contact your academic advisor.
Fall 2015 Undergraduate graduation packet and instructions.
Fall 2015 Graduate graduation packet and instructions.