The University of Texas of the Permian Basin (UTPB)
Advanced Placement Summer Institute (APSI)
APSI 2016 Brochure
What is APSI?
This four-day comprehensive training institute provides high school and middle school teachers of Advanced Placement and Pre-AP courses with information on the latest curriculum topics facing education, teaching techniques and resources available for teachers to succeed in their position. New and experienced teachers are encouraged to attend the institute. The classes will be taught by advanced placement consultants from throughout the region.
When is APSI
Price of APSI?
Pre-AP Professional Development in English
- Pre-AP Professional Development in Mathematics (High School)
Pre-AP Professional Development in Mathematics (Junior High School)
- Pre-AP Professional Development in Science
- Pre-AP Professional Development in Social Sciences and History
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP Spanish Language and Culture
- AP US History
For More Information:
If you have any questions, please call the Continuing Education office at (432) 552-2555 or email us at email@example.com.