Photo of Isabella Stewart in Cap and Gown
Isabella Stewart will continue her journey as a Falcon as a graduate student this fall working toward an MBA

Isabella Stewart or “Bella” is one of hundreds of students who will be graduating from UT Permian Basin this weekend. Bella, who grew up in Odessa, chose UTPB because she wanted to stay close to home, and she loved the sense of community on campus.

isabella-2.jpg“I would encourage everyone to attend UT Permian Basin because the entire University is truly invested in the students and their success!”

The good news is Bella isn’t going anywhere. She earned her Bachelor’s in Business Management and will continue her journey as a Falcon as a graduate student this fall working toward an MBA. She credits much of her success as a college student to getting involved in several organizations on campus.

“I was and still am highly involved in the Student Government Association. I am currently the student body vice president for the 2020-2021 school year,” said Bella. “I also had the chance to have a Bible study club on campus. I worked alongside two of my friends, and we had weekly bible studies!”

Even though the commencement ceremony will look a little different for May and August 2020 graduates, Bella said nothing will stop her from walking the stage to celebrate her accomplishments.

“After the many years of hard work, graduation is something everyone looks forward to. I do not believe the location matters. What matters is having the ability to celebrate this momentous occasion with our family and friends!”