Kendra Coleman and team at Endeavor Energy
“I like dreaming up projects, working with a team, and celebrating the results or turning failures into future successes.”

Kendra Coleman HeadshotKendra Coleman graduated from UT Permian Basin in 2016 with her Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering. She is now a Production Sr. Engineer at Endeavor Energy Resources and said having her engineering degree has been life changing.

“As an engineer, I’m an important decision-maker for the assets I work for, giving me a great deal of responsibility,” Coleman said. “I like dreaming up projects, working with a team, and celebrating the results or turning failures into future successes.”

Coleman explained there are three reasons why she decided to become an engineer: to become a lifelong learner, travel with her family, and give back to the community.

She said UTPB’s location allowed her to attend school while still working and raising a young family.

“The UTPB engineering program will continue to grow, and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to attend an excellent school located right here in the heart of theKendra Coleman and family posing for a picture petroleum industry.”

Coleman gives this advice for current and future students in the UTPB Department of Petroleum Engineering:

“Work hard, gain all the knowledge you can, and know that there will always be more to learn.”

Visit our Petroleum Engineering webpage to learn more about the program.