students walking on campus

Transfer Students

Complete Your Education at UTPB

Transfer Credit Calculator

Find out how your classes will transfer to UTPB and which classes will count toward your degree. The best part? It's free and easy to use!

Transfer Calculator

Interested in transferring to UTPB?

Our transfer team is here and ready to help.

Learn More about UTPB

Transfer students are those who have attended another college or university and completed at least 24 semester hours of college-level coursework.

Transfer students can apply any time of the year through our online application at by selecting a preferred entry semester/term.

  1. Complete an application

    Complete a transfer application through

  2. Pay the $40 application fee*

    You can pay this online or by credit card, bank draft, or U.S. check.

  3. Send in your documents

    Send us the official transcripts from ALL colleges/universities previously attended, including dual credit courses from high school.

JP transferred to UT Permian Basin after earning his associate's degree.

Contact Us