Title IX

Where to Get Help

  • The Office of the Dean of Students can assist students in reporting sexual harassment or sexual misconduct. Contact the Office of the Dean of Students at (432) 552-2600.
  • The UTPB Police Department should be notified of incidents. It is the option of the victim to press charges or not. Contact the Police Department at (432) 552-2786.
  • Confidential: Student Counseling Services can assist students dealing with sexual harassment or sexual assault. All interactions are kept confidential. Contact the Counseling Center at (432) 552-2365.
  • Midland Memorial Hospital serves as the local SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) provider. Contact Midland Memorial Hospital at (432) 221-1111.
  • RAINN (Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network) is an anti-sexual violence organization and charity. This organization provides lots of information and resources on sexual assault and sexual harassment.
  • You may contact a Title IX officer, tell a faculty or staff member, or report incidents using the University Complaint Resolution Portal. Title IX Deputy Coordinators:

Contact Us