Federal Educational Benefits for Veterans

Veterans' and Dependents' Educational Benefits

We look forward to assisting you in reaching your educational goals. To get started contact Richard Ortiz (or by phone 432-552-2830) the VA Certifying Official and he will send you a welcome packet and help you get started.

What chapter are you? Do you know which chapter to use? If you're not sure, the following program descriptions will help you choose which program is best for you. Take note that these are only thumbnail descriptions. To get a more in depth, detailed description, you may access that information at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/post911_gibill.asp

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).  More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.

Students’ utilizing VA benefits must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress standards to receive VA benefits. Satisfactory Academic Progress - Policy for Federal VA Education Benefits

VA Educational programs:

State Educational Programs